Office (Personal) Space

I came across this cool little table a few days ago:

http://www.engadget.com/2007/11/02/eclipse-office-partitioning-system-concept-adds-privacy-to-the-w/

I don't know whether it would actually help with privacy or concentration, but it would definitely make for a very stylish office. Although, my first thought on seeing the screens is that it could easily be used as a theater as well. I mean, if the screens change anyway, I'm guess you can put anything you want on them. With the screens spread out into a hemisphere, you would have your own IMAX Dome theater. Which would be absolutely awesome.

Wouldn't be quite so awesome if your boss caught you with that. I wonder if you can get the image on the outside to be different from the image on the inside?

No comments

Post a Comment