Week of 2008-02-18

Well, I'm in a pretty bad mood. I really want to hit or throw something. This is mostly the f ault of me losing my keys yesterday. The best case, now that I've checked the lobby of my dorm, is that it's in the car that took me to the Shedd yesterday. The worst case is that I dropped them when I took coins out of my pocket for parking, and they're lying in downtown Chicago somewhere.

This really sucks.

As it were, I'm not the only person to lose something yesterday. Someone in our group lost a phone somewhere on the trip. I guess it just wasn't a good day for keeping property.

Other than that, my week
Actually, I don't really care right now. I went down the Shedd on Friday and Saturday, and went lugeing yesterday. Those are the highlights.

I'm still pissed about my lost keys.

No comments

Post a Comment