Time Management

This quarter is going pretty crazily so far. From high school up till now, I've had no trouble keeping track of my schedule in my head. Sure, sometimes I would look ahead to make sure my calendar was correct, or I would put in a new task to do later, but most of the time I know what I'm doing when.

This past two weeks, however, I seem to have lost my ability. I'm in four different project classes, resulting in a lot of meetings at different places. I find that I constantly forget about my meetings, and keep trying to schedule things over them.
  • I tried to have a project meeting when I had a dinner appointment with a friend
  • I tried to go project shopping when I had another dinner appointment
  • I planned to go rock climbing when I had to help with a group coding session
  • I planned to go rock climbing (again) when I had a group meeting
You know what that means? It means I should upgrade my brain. Buy pack of neurons, rig up the synaptic connections, probably get a new and faster charger as well so I can stay awake for longer. Um. Need to visit US Robots.

No comments

Post a Comment