The State of Things

Hi! I have written in a long while, so I thought I'd talk about what I've been up to.
  • First, I am clearly done with this school year. I am however still in the dorms, as I am helping out with convocation and get to stay an extra week.
  • Next week I'll be headed to Stanford in California, to work as a robotics TA for the next month and a half
  • I will be keeping a (lightly) encrypted blog for that purpose. The previous post is to test whether I can dynamically change blog content, which I can.
  • We played four square and painted the rock, the final result of which is on North by Northwestern's Rock On.
  • That was also when I fell off my bike and got a lovely gash on my chin. I had to get stitches for it to heal, but it was fun to have anesthetics applied. It was also fun to not shave for a week so I won't break the sutures.
  • I went rock climbing in Red River Gorge this past weekend, to celebrate a friend's graduation. Here are some pictures I stole.
  • I was bored these past few days, and made a owl button: Isn't the small own cute? For people interested, the font is a great small size font called Silkscreen.
  • I also put it in data: URI format (as the button is too), and used it as the favicon for my calendar. The button also appears on my Google page.
  • What else... I watched Lion King. Twice. Once when Norris showed it, once with my project team. The best part of the movie by consensus: Timon and Pumbaa do the Hula. You can be a big pig too! Oi!
Yup Yup Yup.

No comments

Post a Comment