Global Warming and Religion

Two highly unrelated subjects, but today I came across a newspaper article about the two.

USA Today: Might Our Religion Be Killing Us?

I've never thought of it that way before, the affects of a large family on global warming and resources. I think there are better ways to save the earth's environment than chastising people with large families though, like starting moving off fossil fuel and directly using the sun's energy, designing everyday items and activities to enforce greener living. If you let someone pick between a car and a bike, of course they'll pick the car. What you need is to make the alternative attractive enough... although, I must say the mileage on the bike looks pretty darn impressive.

But then, of course, I don't really care about this issue. We'll (speaking for all live here) survive.

No comments

Post a Comment